Main menu

REMINDER: Apply for ESTA no later than 72 hours before departing for the United States. Real-time approvals will no longer be available and arriving at the airport without a previously approved ESTA will likely result in being denied boarding.

Welcome to the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) 


Apply to receive your U.S. Travel Authorization


The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system used to determine the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

The Visa Waiver Program allows foreign nationals from certain countries to travel to the United States for business or pleasure, for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa.


Apply View ESTA Status Retrieve application


Before you begin this application, make sure that you have a valid passport and credit card available. This application will only accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club). You can pay with Wester Union, paypal or More transfer too.


Who is eligible to submit an application?

You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you:

  • Intend to enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit.
  • Have a valid passport lawfully issued to you by a Visa Waiver Program country.
  • Arrive via a Visa Waiver Program signatory carrier.
  • Have a return or onward ticket.
  • Travel does not terminate in contiguous territory or adjacent islands unless the traveler is a resident of one of those areas.
  • Are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below:

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Malta, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan[1], United Kingdom.