The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system used to determine the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)
The Visa Waiver Program allows foreign nationals from certain countries to travel to the United States for business or pleasure, for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa.
What do i need?
- A valid passport.
- Traveler's home address, phone number and email address.
- Traveler's emergency point of contact information.
- A credit card available. (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club). You can pay with Wester Union, paypal or More transfer too.
Who can apply
- Are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Malta, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom.
- Intend to enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit.
- Have a valid passport lawfully issued to you by a Visa Waiver Program country.
If you already have one
Check the status or obtain a copy of your ESTA!