Visado o ESTA?

  • Si pretende llegar a los Estados Unidos a bordo de una aerolínea no signataria.
  • Si pretende visitar los Estados Unidos por más de 90 días.
  • Si cree que algún motivo de inadmisibilidad de la Immigration and Nationality Act § 212(a) corresponde a su caso, debe solicitar un visado de no inmigrante antes de viajar a los Estados Unidos.
  • Si viaja a los Estados Unidos con un propósito que no sea de turismo o de negocios de corto plazo.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice but general information on legal issues commonly encountered when dealing with immigration matters. VISA-WAIVER.CL cannot provide legal advice and only provides self-help services and application processing at a user’s direction. VISA-WAIVER.CL is not a law firm or affiliated with the United States government. Purchase price is comprised of service fees, third-party processing fees, and government fees under a single payment charged by WWW.VISA-WAIVER.CL. Please note: Your access to and use of this site is subject to additional terms and conditions.

Secure payments

Visa-Waiver © 2013-2024 -